Sort of "advice"


(5) Favoritas | Tumblr

Assalamualaikum. Hi there. It's been a bit awkward for me to start posting again. I don't even know how to start but i'll sort this out. I'm going to start off with how i've been doing in MSU. I'm taking foundation in TESL which stands for teaching english as second language. Why? I'm not quite sure but one of the many reasons was to avoid subjects with numbers. But there's one subject that involved calculation and i have to deal with it. Well, you took a subject involving numbers and you calculate it but you don't give it the power to do it's killing. Quite a metaphor. Like how Gus would describe it. 

I would say it's a good thing to be alone, independent. I'm doing fine here. It was pretty hard at first. To be left alone, quite far from where you belong, your hometown, but you'll get used to that. Its just one of the phase you need to go through to achieve your dream. I mean, you're gonna have be on your own somehow someday, so why don't you start now? And another thing, you need to financial your saving so damn well because if you don't you'll end up starving yourself because you know, no money no food. Its late now i better off to sleep. Till next time goodbye Salam.


Adik makan Apollo , sila Follow (: